Most car accident, especially major ones, need a tow truck to take away the damaged vehicle and deliver it to the appropriate car repair shop. Most of us never think about towing until we are stranded on the side of the road and find ourselves in need of a tow truck. When you do need to get services from a tow company, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Towing Cost: Make sure you are given a bill before you are asked to pay.
- Storage Fees: If your vehicle can’t be delivered to the place you want, find out if there is a storage fee at the towing shop.
- Local or Long Distance: Ask about what distance is considered to be local and what is defined as long distance.
- 24-Hour Emergencies: Find out if your towing service offers 24-hour towing at no extra charge during irregular hours.
- Flatbed Truck: Confirm that this is the appropriate truck to haul your vehicle.
- Licensed & Insured: Make sure that the company you choose is licensed and insured. Ask to see credentials if you are not certain.
When you need a professional, reliable, and affordable towing service in Bethel Park, PA, count on Maceil’s Auto Body.